Friday, March 26, 2004

Mercedes: We'd gotten on the sailboat this morning, it had been a wonderful day. We'd been able to swim a bit, done some fishing, Pepper Jane even caught a fish of her own. Now, the dog was asleep at the front of the deck, and the boat was anchored down and all the rest for the night. I sat next to BJ above deck, and we wrapped ourselves in a blanket to watch the sun go down.
BJ: Isn't that wondrous! It had been a relaxing day and the kind you never want to end. I wasn't sure if we were staying aboard or not. Just now though, it didn't matter at all.
Mer: The sun set, and I retrieved PJ from the front of the boat. She'd be safe below deck, I loved one thing more about this sailboat than the rest of it, with the push of a button the seating area could be covered up with a mosquito net, and another button, and it became a quite comfy place to sleep. I sat behind BJ, massaged his shoulders, and kissed his back. Thank you for coming out on the boat with me this weekend BJ, I hope you're enjoying it?
BJ: PJ was below deck now, sleeping I thought. Mer sat behind me her hands massaging my shoulders. I could feel the touch of her lips on my back as she thanked me for being here with her. I tipped my head back as far as I could and told her that Yes I was enjoying myself. Are you?
Mer: Yes, indeed I am.
BJ: I brought her head down to mine and kissed her. By the end of the weekend I had recovered from whatever funk I had been in. I would be working that night? I would have to check and see when I would be working. I would be the first time since I'd knocked him out that we would meet face to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment