Saturday, March 13, 2004

Ell: The kids were so excited about the water park,that they were still talking half an hour later. It was fun to watch them. I called the lawyer and gave him what he need for the storage compartment. I told him that everything they had asked for was in there empty ofcourse. I had also included some photos , the ones that meant nothing to me. Why not let them have them. I was putting the estate up for sale, and would arrange to have everything cataloged. Yes that included the wine in the cellar and no he could not go and help himself . My staff had been told who to admit and he was not on the list. There were no exceptions!
I had watched them while I made my calls, then I let Mari know I was going up to change . I didn't know what to do. I just didn't think I fit in here. Maybe I would someday and maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment