Friday, March 19, 2004

Ariana: I called Chandler at the number he had given me. He called me back later. I told him I knew something was wrong and I wanted him to tell me the truth. He gave me the truth. Told me everything. If this worked he would be with me again in three to six months. No I would not be allowed to come. He loved me he said. Chandler had hung up and I gently set the phone down. That three to six months was a life time at our ages. Chandler was past his hundredth birthday. I called everyone I knew who might be able to help me get to Chandler. I even went to Rhett. He had been close to our family. To long ago I guess, he refused . I didn't care to hear the reason.
I took my camera with me where ever I went , just as I had years ago.
I didn't tell the girls about Chandler, just that he was on his business trip. I would absolutely fall apart if I told them everything. I needed to get myself in shape, in condition to handle whatever was to come and our outings as I called them were helping me to feel as strong as they were making me. I loved my friends and thanked god that they were here and that we were doing this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment