Sunday, March 14, 2004

Ell: I took off most of the clothes I had borrowed from Mari folded them and set them at the bottom of the bed. When I finished dressing I went back down stairs. I wasn't going to worry about anyting else tonight . I had been worried enough over what seemed like nothing now that Mari and I had taken care of things at the house. I would relax I promised myself and went downstairs. Something smells delicious. Have I been invited to dinner?
Rudy: Yes, you have. I decided that Eagle was right, for now. I would wait a while longer; she still wasn't comfortable with a lot of things, and she should be before I asked her to be a part of it all.
Ell : Does Marijuana need any help in the kitchen?
Rudy: I'd tell you but I don't know, she kicked me and Eagle out.
Eagle: It's right..Hunter, show Ell the kitchen would you ? Thanks .
Ell: Hunter showed me the way. Taking my hand he led me to his mom . Thank you very much Hunter, I wouldn't have found it without you . He just nodded and left. So Mari need any help I asked.
Mari: Hey Ell, could you look out the window and tell me if the pizza guy is here yet, while I get the salad ready..?
Ell : Sure , but what was that wonderful aroma I sniffed in the air? By the way, that 's a big pizza truck trying something new? Mari?
Mari: I--huh? no, shouldn't be a huge pizza truck! oh crap, damage control.... I'll be back, you distract them. I ran out and stopped the truck before it got too close. What's the deal? I took the pizza I ordered, and went back in, when it was safe, I let Ell know. Time to pull out the chicken wings, breadsticks, salad. Once Ell had helped me secure everything in the dining room, we could eat. The pizzas had fit perfectly on the baking sheets from the kitchen, and no one would know. Dinner is served! Move it or lose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment