Thursday, March 11, 2004

Ariana: I got there at 1:15 and apologized . I'm glad you waited. I gave her a hug and asked her what was up.
Mercedes: I'm thinking about selling the house. I'm also wondering what I'm doing being in love with BJ King.
Ariana: She had just blurted the whole thing out at once and it took a little time for me to adjust. She did this to me all the time. You would think that I would be used to this Mercedes , but I never am. Let's start with number one. Selling the house? Ok , I can see the reasoning for that . Do you have a place in mind?
Mer: Not sure if it's still for sale or not, but there's a beautiful loft, untouched really, beautiful view and everything. I can design it however I want. There was a wonderful condo, but BJ bought it. Do you think it's too big? I showed her the photos I had taken when I had gone with BJ.
Ariana: It's gorgeous Mer, and it doesn't look completely horrid like some of them. You could always give yourself a second floor if you have a mind to . I think it would be a good fit for you, really Mercedes. Have you talked to a realtor about it?
Mer: No, just came up with the idea yesterday, well- last night
Ariana: Ok, so why all of a sudden do you want to do this? Do I get to order something for lunch before we discuss the next topic?
Mer: Oh yeah, we met for lunch. We ordered, and I told her that it all had to do with the other thing I told her earlier... He bought a new condo, and it made me rethink my space, what do I need that huge reminder of everything, all the responsibility; there are just too many rooms, with too much old stuff in them. Look at how crowded with things that make me feel old and feeble my house is! I hate going there, Ariana. Too much stuff happened in that house.
Ariana: Let me not remind you that you are now airing my exact thoughts on this topic . What was it 1 or 2 years ago at least. Clay would never want you barried in that place. Don't try to talk yourself out of it! Sell it!
As for BJ King- is that what you said? Tell me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment