Sunday, March 14, 2004

Eagle: I was surprised! Even though I knew he might, I was still surprised. We did the toasts . The kids loved that. I let Panda have some watered down wine to toast with. I don't think Mari saw. Ell was crying, I was just amazed that's all amazed!

Ell: Rudy, I love you. I have for some time now but I never dreamed that you would love me.

Rudy: Ell, I love you. I don't know how anyone could be involved with you, and not want you to be around them more, I certainly couldn't do it. Seeing you help Marijuana distract everyone from the pizza truck was all it took to tell me that I'd be asking you tonight. So, it looks as though it's time to open the champagne, because the wine is gone, and the kids are being put to bed as we speak.
Ell: Oh Rudy, I kissed him softly on the lips, everything that has happened tonight seems like a fairy tale dream! I know that when I wake up in the morning I'll be alone again and none of this will have happened . I wish there were some way I could believe it's true. This should help Rudy said, he picked up the box from where it had fallen, took out the ring and slid it on to my finger and he kissed me . I believe, I whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment