Monday, March 22, 2004

Chandler: I'd been ill. I had come here for help. There was only so much they could do for me. They could transfer everything I had ever known into a droid. They would have to find out more about Ariana for this and would have to send a ceritan to find out what they needed. I could no longer go anywhere and my memories were closing down on me. I was losing Ariana from my memories faster than I had ever thought possible . Cloning was out of the question -I would be where I was now. The youth thing -I had waited too long. I didn't want to leave her. I didn't know how and they had promised not to impregnate her or hurt her in any way. They were to explain to her or the droid would . If she rejected the idea the droid would be destroyed. I only had a short time left .......Havana! I think he is gone.
Rhett: Havana- what have you done? I now had to go back to Mercedes and Ariana, and tell Ariana that her husband was dead, and this was his choice, to replace himself with an android. She had missed the better part of a year with her husband and this was what he had left her!
I went down to see them, and broke the news, he had made a video for her, and I left it there.
Ariana: I just looked at Rhett, my tears silently sliding down my cheeks and I found myself thanking him . My husband had left me a video. There was no way I could bring myself to watch it , Before I could refuse it Rhett was gone. I looked to Mercedes hoping she would tell me what I should do. She just looked at me and then the video. I knew I would have to watch it. I chose to watch it with Mer.
Ariana: I pushed play and a man I barely recognized seemed to come to life in front of us. I began to get up to go to him when Mer's hand on my arm stopped me . As we watched he told me what had happened and ....the rest. I tried to leave and not hear it several times but Mercedes made me stay, made me face it all ! At the end the ceriton appeared the one I had seen before but, now he was older and he asked if he was more pleasing to me now . I managed to nod my head and then rushed to the toilet and threw-up. There was no way I was going to be able to face my family for thanksgiving. Not after this not tomorrow. We asked to Ceriton to leave we would let him know my discussion another time . I managed to pull myself together long enough to let my family that I wouldn't be coming something had come up and I wouldn't be around for awhile--Christmas, I wasn't sure.
I stayed at Mercedes a few more days. Then went home and packed my bags and was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment