Thursday, March 11, 2004

BJ: I watched the movie while Mer slept. Thought I was the one who was tired. She wouldn't have liked it anyway I decided, too much violence; or was that horror she hadn't liked. Horror I decided. At the end of the three hours I was hungry. I decided to Carry Mer into the bedroom. Changed my mind and covered her up instead.
Mer: I slept right through the movie, and woke up about an hour after the movie was over. BJ had covered me up, but I didn't see him anywhere. I got up and went to the bathroom. Then I went back to the couch, checked out my calendar, and figured out what needed to be done the next day. I began to think, what was BJ doing with me? I know I had been persistant, but after the Whale, I dropped things. He still hadn't given me any answers, he'd just made me a part of his life again. I didn't sleep well, and when I knew that Joe's shop would be open, I went over and bought some things to make breakfast with.

BJ: I remembered that I didn't have any food in the place yet. I sighed deeply and did the eeny weeney miney moe thing . shop or delivery. Delivery won. I ordered wings -mild and Large pizza with everything on it. When I saw the truck pull up I went out paid and headed back. Needless to say I had locked myself out. I spent the night on my back door padio ! No fun! When I woke up and went and rang the bell there wasn't any answer. Where was she. She had to be awake by now! No one came. Then I thought she went out to get breakfast, so I waited out front. I should have put her to bed and gone to sleep beside her. I wondered
Mer: I came back from the store, and BJ was waiting outside. I walked up to him, and asked him what he was doing out there, he told me that he had gotten locked out last night. I hadn't remembered I didn't have a key, and had locked the door on my way out, oops. Guess we'll have to pick the lock. I searched for a hairpin, and a credit card, maybe it would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment