Tuesday, March 16, 2004

BJ: Mercedes kissed me and then went to retrieve my clothes. She came back almost at once dressed only in her shirt. She took my hand and led me to her bed. I pulled her close to me. The robe lay on the floor, and the one I wore joined it there. Just how much do you love me, I whispered into her ear.
Mercedes lay next to me, our breathing returning to normal . I watched her, my mind wandering to my job. I decided that I would consider this as a vacation. Mercedes wanted a dog-no she wanted a puppy. Well, that would be her decision. It might be good for her to have one. For me, it was to much like having a child, a long term commitment. It had taken me a long time to even buy my own condo. I hadn't made a commitment to my own furniture yet. I knew that Mercedes wanted me to commit to her. She wanted me to tell her that I loved her. I wondered to myself why couldn't I just tell her that. I imagined lots of other men had. I knew why, I kissed her forehead and was moving to get up. Then changed my mind and kissed her again. Later I showered, dressed and helped myself to more coffee. Mercedes joined me and then we went out to see if she could find herself a PUPPY!
Mer: BJ was more helpful than I thought he would be. I found an older puppy, a mutt of sorts, and all the stuff to go with her. Then we went for lunch, and I tried to come up with a name for her.
BJ:We went to lunch after taking the new dog home. Mer is nuts for this mutt. By the time we finished lunch she still hadn't been able to choose a name. There really isn't a hurry, I told Mer; take your time the name will come. I went home with Mer. We arranged for her to call me with an answer about dinner-in out hers or mine . Depending on how things went with Pup. Then I headed for home.
Mer: I took oh criminy- had to think of a name. Pepper, Pepper Jane! I wore Pepper out pretty well, called up a dog sitter...she'd meet me at Joe's shop, and walk Pepper home. I called up BJ, out, or at his place for dinner, I'd meet him at his place.
BJ: Mercedes and I spent the evening just relaxing. We danced to the radio, fixed dinner together and played some cards. When the game became tense, we quit and went back to dancing. Trying different types. We ended up where we often did, in bed. Then she went home to pepper jane. I wouldn't see her again until I got back. Tomorrow I would head for the Whale and my suite. I called my dad and reminded him that I was leaving. Letting them know that I was leaving my key with my neighbor. I reminded mom that I didn't have any plants, or another thing that would need watering. I would call to tell them when I was coming back. We didn't talk about my gambling. They did not approve. My next call was to Skyler. I said good-bye to all. I had finished my required calls and went next door to see if she wanted anything left in my fridge and to leave my key with her. She was dressed in jeans and a lt. blue T - Shirt -no bra. She came back with me to see what I had- I wondered if there was a double meaning in what she was saying. I showed her the fridge and told her to help herself. She said she would like to. When she was done, I figured I had saved her a trip to the market . The fridge was empty of almost everything. No problem I would replace it when I got back. We made one trip and she came back for the rest. I decided to keep the key until tomorrow and walked her to the door her door I had to open it for her. I told her to enjoy it all she needn't pay me for any of it and quickly went home and locked the door. Skyler would laugh about this if I chose to tell her. I was gone the next morning early. I dropped the key in my neighbors mail box , it locks, as does mine, and I began my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment