Thursday, March 25, 2004

Ariana: I somehow got in touch with Havana. I asked her how to deal with the droid and brought him with me when we met. I told her about his changing faces and how he was able to feed my memories back to me through thought. I told her that he wasn't like making love with my husband . That he took my wants,fantasies and realities,desires and mixed them up when we made--had sex. His only refusal came when I wanted to kiss. He would not kiss my mouth, I told her. I don't know how to treat him in my everyday life. I feel uncomfortable shutting him down. In fact I haven't . I don't want him to look like my dead husband. I asked if he could change body type and height etc. I also told her that I wasn't sure I wanted him to look like just one man and if that was possible. He has never spoken to me through words, ever. Should I just treat him as a man? A boyfriend a room mate? Or as a toy that I put away when I'm done with him. He isn't real, I asked her, is he? If I should find someone ? I shouldn't loan him to anyone, should I? I almost did once. I know it is a lot to ask but I need to know . He just seems so real Havana and I don't want to hurt him.
Havana: Ariana, I'll need to run some tests. I asked my assistant to get me the equipment, which I specified. I then pricked his finger, and waited for blood, or biofluid. It was the proper biofluid, which I had tested. I ran a check on his programming, and addressed the issues that Ariana had with him. If she needed any physical changes, the android should under NO circumstances change in any way on his own. If you find someone else, bring the android here, and we will deal with it. Perhaps loaning him out is not the best idea, but as time goes on, kinks can be worked out. If he shows signs of violence, jealousy, or refuses to allow himself to be deactivated, let me know.
If change is what you really want, I would better recommend a ceriton man. There are a number of bars here that would certainly fill what ever needs you and your friend you were thinking of loaning this to- may have. And I will leave you with these birth control/mating control patches in case you decide to take my advice.
Ariana: Havana, This is what I would like him to look like-I had mixed Russ , Rhett and Kitt together and come up with what I wanted in my man. Can you change him to fit? Do you really , I'll think seriously about what you suggested . But I really don't care to be torn apart by a female cat in heat. You know what I mean, don't you?
Havana: Well, things should be safe now, May is over with. Jackie doesn't allow blood in her bar outside of May.
Ariana: Blood- thanks. It all sounded like more trouble than I wanted to be involved in. I wasn't 12 after all!
Havana: I thought that it may just be time for me to head to the bar myself. As the Doctor, I was pretty much guaranteed to not find a mate; at least not until I was near death!
Ariana: When will he be ready I asked her and will we still be able to inter act through thought? I want that. I liked most everything about him. Is there a real person like him?
I don't believe there is, but it is possible, minus the shut-off option. i should have him ready in a couple of days.
Ariana : Thank you for your patiance, I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment