Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Mercedes: It had been a week of hanging out with my friends, trying not to think about the pending doom I saw coming. Yes, I know, it wouldn't be the end of the world, but it seemed that way until I walked in the door and heard my shower. I dropped the bags I was holding, and cautiously went in that direction, it was BJ- I decided to join him, talking about things was not what I intended to do.
BJ: I had heard someone coming so it wasn't as much of a surprise as it might have been, when Mercedes joined me in the shower. I didn't bother to think about anything I just responded to what ever she wanted.
Mer: We finished the shower, and after putting on a robe I went to pick up the vegetables and things I had dropped on the floor when I came in. You ran all the way over here? I found another robe for BJ while he toweled himself off.
BJ: Yes but I must not have been thinking about that because, I didn't bring any fresh clothes. Yours don't fit! I came out in the robe she had given me.
Mercedes: I laughed, I didn't expect that they would, we'll get your clothes cleaned in a jiffy. I was going to make some yogurt pancakes for breakfast, interested? I pulled out the ingredients, yogurt, strawberries, and my own container of pancake mix that I had made ahead of time.
BJ: I.........I'll give them a try I told her , Is there coffee or latte around ?
Mer: I made the coffee, and proceeded to make the pancakes. BJ didn't look to sure about the pancakes, but I knew he would like them. I put his clothes in the washer, which these days involved absolutely no soap or water at all. It was just like taking a transport somewhere, cleaned everything up, fresh and new; without having to actually go anywhere. I also had an alternate breakfast warming, just in case BJ didn't enjoy the pancakes. Coffee, coming our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment