Thursday, March 18, 2004

Eagle: Marijuana ? We were having our alone time before the crew woke up. Sitting together in our big arm chair in the breakfast room. Our flavor of the month juice drink in hand. Is this, our life to much for you? We can afford to have help you know even full time help. Yes, before you even say it, I know I have asked before. This time I think you should agree. A housekeeper/cook or both, whatever. Then, don't answer until I finish asking you this question too. I want us, you and I to be able to get away more often alone together and I want us to start next month. One week some where you choose. Okay, I said , now you can answer. Right after I kiss you.
Marijuana: I wondered if it was that obvious that I wasn't handling things as well as I had hoped to. I took a deep breath and conceded to hire some help. Time alone with Eagle was something I hadn't had in what seemed like forever ago, and so I agreed to that also. I wasn't sure that a full-time cook was what I wanted, but after thinking for a moment, I decided that having someone there to make Lunch and Dinner would make things a lot easier on everyone. Eagle, I love you.
Eagle: I love you too. what about the housekeeper? It would help you to get to classes. Are you still thinking about where we will go?
Marijuana: Yes, and not a clue. Where do you want to go?
Eagle : Okay you caught me - Alaska ? alone this time ? Hawaii?
Mari: Alaska works, alone... definately Good Morning River, Chablis- you got dressed all by yourself today.... I tried hard not to laugh. She was backwards and mismatched, it was hilarious, I got up from the chair, and decided to let her eat breakfast the way she was. All the kids were ready to go, and then it was just the three of us, Eagle me and Chablis.
Eagle I decided to let Mari hire the cook. I hoped she would hire someone who was willing to do more than just cook. In the mean time I took Chablis up to her room and we played a game of mix and match. When we were done she was dressed in something she wanted to wear and was put together the right way. I liked this game . I had invented it and no matter which child it always worked . They got their own way,didn't they? Po'Em was coming to get Chablis at 10 am. Hennesy would be sure to collect the others after school . They would have them until 6:30 -7 pm tonight. Mari and I would have the day to ourselves to prepare for our trip and hire help.

No comments:

Post a Comment