Thursday, March 11, 2004

Ell: So that is what has been bothering me. I ended the tale. Rudy looked a bit relieved and Eagle just looked. Marijuana said that she would go with me so you don't have to worry. I'll get through it. Most likely it will just be a case of seeing what's there and cataloging. I'll think about having someone else do that. I involuntarily shivered. Rudy I'm sorry. I shouldn't have worried you so, forgiven? I watched his face but couldn't read it. Guess not, I thought to myself. Mari, ah, when would you like to do this? My courage was disappearing faster than the food going into the children's mouths.
Mari: Before I have to drag you out there is a good time.

Ell: Lets go ! We'll take my car. We had a big estate and Mari looked surprised . I had continued paying the help and they had kept the place looking wonderful. You wouldn't guess that no one lived there but them anymore. I had called ahead so they were expecting me. Lets work from the top to the bottom , I suggested. The attic. There wasn't a cobweb in sight. I knew they were good but, the attic?
Rudy: Eagle, did they even eat breakfast? So much for grilling her hey, where shall we take the kids today?

Eagle: You had your chance, me I just lost my tongue, I've never seen Ell looking like that before. It should be a relief for you to know that it has nothing to do with your business. Isn't it Rudy ? How about we take them to that indoor water park? That should be fun, what do you think.
Rudy: That sounds like fun, I was just happy to see her in one piece. We got the kids ready to go, loaded them up, and headed out. The kids had fun, so much so that they didn't want to leave!
Eagle: Ah, yes, this is always the hard part, when it comes to going home!
So Grandpop, you are coming home with us or do you have other business to take care of ? Oh and one more question will you be staying for supper? They would love to have you! The kids all started hopping up and down. Then Panda remembered that she was 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment