Thursday, March 18, 2004

Mercedes: Monday morning I got woken up by the trainer and not Pepper Jane. I dragged myself out of bed, and got the two of us ready to go. We went to the college track to run. Kari had spent the weekend with Eagle, Mari and the kids; and was eager to share- Hunter had been learning to play guitar, and she told us everything about each and every one of the kids. I introduced Pepper Jane as soon as she stopped talking long enough.
Kari: That's not a puppy Mer.
Mer: I know, but she isn't fully grown yet either. She's perfect! I don't have to do most of the training because it's been done already, and she was trained beautifully!
Ariana:I guess we'll have to get over there and get our own concert. Although Chandler hasn't been feeling to well the last few months and I have been worried. It's a dog alright! Mer, Is it spayed, I asked?
Yes she is, got her at the animal shelter on--Thursday or Friday, can't recall.
Ariana: I had started crying and so had changed the subject. I couldn't stop now. Crap now I would have them worried about us. I knew it would just be a matter of time before I said something . We had been seeing each other more than usual and that was when we would all start to tell each other the truth about what was happening in our lives.
Mer: Has he seen a doctor?
Kari: Tell us the truth, and then get out of here and take him to a doctor!
Ariana: Yes, he has been to a few doctors, they don't know. That is what Chandler tells me. I go with him but he doesn't want me to go in with him, never has. I don't know what to think and the doctors won't tell me anything. I sat down on the ground. I don't know what to do.
Mercedes: Take him out back and whip him! I'll do it if you want. Doesn't he see what it's doing to you?
Ariana: No he doesn't , because I don't let him. I don't want to add things . I started laughing . You know, I can picture that and it's very funny!
Mer: I'm not joking, whatever the problem is, you have the right to know about it, and he needs to know that it upsets you to not know. The whole basis of a marriage is communication, and you can't let him take that from you.
Kari: Mercedes is right, I should know. If something is wrong, you should know what it is, and he should let you be there for him, or at least give you some sort of explanation.
Ariana: Your right, I know you are. I'll gather up my courage and ask him when he gets back from his trip. Alright? Can we just have a good time now? I'm fine.
The Trainer: Let's get moving girls!
Kari: We're moving, we're moving!
Mer: Ok, come on, get up Ariana. Before he makes this an all day event!
Ariana: What, he didn't leave yet? Were not done?
Mer: About an hour and a half later, of running, weights and even some yoga, we got to go home. Pepper and I lay down on the couch, and watched a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment