Monday, March 15, 2004

Mer: I don't know what you mean BJ, I love you. You let me be a part of your life, and that's why I'm here.
BJ: Ok, I sighed and kissed her knees they were cool against my lips, soft and cool. You better get dressed I said to her as I rose and picked up my latte and began to drink.
Mer: I went to get dressed, and wondered what he had expected me to say. No, I take that back, I wondered why he had asked. I pulled on my clothes, straightened up my appearance, and went back out to greet the day, again.
BJ: You look nice I said to her as she came out of the bedroom. I had done the dishes and gotten all of it put away. I have no idea what he has planned for .. lunch. The bell had rung and Chuck was there with Celine. I welcomed them in and introduced Mercedes. I'm buying lunch so don't pack anything Chuck anounced. BJ, you can help me get this stuff into the drover. Relax girls while we manuver. I didn't know if I was going to relax or not. We went out and reshuffeled. In ten minutes we were all driving down the road . Within 30mins. We were fishing. It was 8am.
Mer: I guess it wasn't a 'guy' thing, I talked with Celine while Chuck and BJ rearranged things in the drover. We were fishing by 8am, and the day flew by seemingly in minutes. We ate lunch, and BJ went to see what was happening with the 'win a date with BJ' thing at the radio station. I had decided that I needed to come up with a new personal menu, a lighter version of some things, and replacements for others, At lunch I had looked at the menu, and after all that training and conditioning, it just didn't appeal as much as it used to. I'd be shopping for ideas, and then I'd be heading back to the loft. I left him a key, he could use it or not, and headed out to improve my eating habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment