Thursday, March 25, 2004

Kari: It appeared that I was the only one of the trio who didn't have a lover of some sort. It stunk! I needed to meet someone, but how in the heck did an old lady like me go about doing that? Maybe Eagle or Denz Jr. knew, they certainly were pushing the whole thing lately. No, Ariana, I don't think so. I just couldn't. I called Eagle, and Denzel Jr., it was time to try and get a start on this whole dating thing, especially since I couldn't bring myself to share Ariana's android husband, that was just too wierd. Help!

Denz Jr.: Mom, I don't know. I called Eagle, mom had already called him, maybe he had a clue what this was all about! Eagle, what's mom talking about? Is she asking us to set her up with someone?
Eagle : In a word Denz Yes! I'm just so far out of the loop now that I don't think I would be much help.
Denz jr.: Great. I don't know how to get her 'in the loop' I'm still trying to get out of it!
Eagle : Are you truly trying to get out ? I didn't try, I went kicking and screaming. At one point or other. I just don't know where to tell her to go or what to do. I just assumed she knew but didn't want to.
Denz: Well, I don't know. Didn't your dad leave instructions for her care?
Eagle : No, he never thought he was going to die. Ever I don't think. Breeze just lived. He always made things seem so natural and easy. I don't think, I know that she doesn't have to work ever and she owns that big place of theirs and a lot of other things and places. I just don't know what all he had. Your mom and the lawyer and maybe Aunt Ariana-she is having her own problems now . I don't know what to do for her. Did your dad-no I guess not hum?
Denz: No, dad didn't. Maybe she should just throw a huge party? I'm sure there must be tons of men interested. What better way for her to meet them?
Eagle: Yes, that is a great idea. With all the people we know and they knew , there must be someone - a lot of someones.
Denz: Well then, I suggest we get to work finding guests, and a time and location all that junk, I'll just come over there, I'll be there in about an hour
Eagle : Sounds good we'll be waiting for you.

Denz: I got over to Eagle and Mari's, and we planned this thing out. After the planning we went about the team effort of inviting people to come to it.
Eagle: Mari ? Would Po and Hennesy have any good prospects? The Whale attracts a lot of men and women now. Never mind I don't think she wants a gambler or womanizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment