Sunday, March 28, 2004

Hunter: grama didn't say anything. She just had that dreamy look on her face . She let me take the book and I looked at the remaining pictures. Then I carefully closed it and set it on the table. Grama I asked, are you alright? Should I get mom?
Kari: No, sweetie, grama's fine. Pandora came in, to collect Hunter; I told him I'd make a duplicate album for him, I'd bring it over next weekend. I kissed all the kids goodbye, and Eagle said he'd call the following day. They left, and I began going through some things and sorting out what was what.
Eagle: I called Kari to see how things were going. She sounded tired and I asked if could use some help. Not today she said and that together with a few pleasantries ended our conversation. Mari and I were going to spend some time alone today and try to get away alone together later. There was just too much happening now. No! Damn it we were going! We were sending Panda and Hunter to the same camp. River and Chablis would stay with Po' and Hennesy one week and Rudy and Ell the next. Mari and I just hadn't decided where we were going. We'd talk today. Blake and his woman friend were taking them to the circus and Hennesy, Po' and the kids would probably be going too.

No comments:

Post a Comment