Saturday, March 13, 2004

Eagle : I watched Ell go up the stairs and nodded to Rudy. This might be a good time to grill her Rudy, after all she can't go anywhere. Good luck! I watched him . I didn't think he was going. I didn't think he really wanted to know. Or you could teach to cook how to make your famous fried chicken!
I had given him an out and wondered if he would take it.
Rudy: I pulled the small box out of my pocket, and told Eagle that grilling wasn't exactly what I had in mind, I think I'll ask her tonight, do you think it's too small?
Eagle: What are ..That isn't what I was talking about Rudy. No it doesn't look too small! I think you should think about this a little more, after all what do we really know about Ell? That is, except the obvious that is? Why don't you sleep on it. There isn't any big hurry is there and this is a big step! Have you talked to Mari?
Rudy: No, I haven't talked to Mari. And it's not like I plan to elope tomorrow. I definately know more about her than you do, and even more than enough to know what I'm doing.
Eagle : I appreciate that you know more than I do. I just don't know who I should be more worried for you or her? So ok, when tonight after dinner, are you staying for dinner? Rudy, what do you know about BJ King? He is seeing a friend of my aunts and she is concerned.
Rudy: I know about as much as any agent should know. He's seeing Merecedes, He's a great DJ, not exactly the king of commitment, but I don't think he's been spotted this much with anyone but her.
Eagle : Thanks Rudy , I know that much. I did his show. He seems like a nice guy -great DJ . It did help sell my albaum , my singing on the show that is and the interview. Rudy your skipping over the other question . Will you be staying for dinner?
Rudy: Of course I am.

Eagle: I'm always happy when you actually choose to answer my questions Rudy . You know it's a lot harder having you for a father in law than it ever was as a friend. WIFE! when is dinner ? Your men are hungry!
Rudy: It's supposed to be isn't it?
Marijuana: Am I hearing things? I thought I just heard something archaic come out of your mouth, Eagle. Dinner will be ready shortly. I handed Chablis over to dad, and shooed them out of the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment