Friday, March 26, 2004

Ariana: I called Kari when I got back and told her what Havana had said, and asked if she wanted to try it? She would let me know before I went up again she told me . We still met for our workouts and we talked about men. I knew a lot of men in my business. I wasn't sure I was ready to do that. I hadn't finished dealing with my Chandler issues yet. I was done crying over him but I still had the anger issues. His leaving me for so long and not telling me what was wrong still stung my heart. I was beginning to let go. I wouldn't be sleeping with anything or anyone who looked anything like Chandler, ever again. I was ever so glad at this moment,that I hadn't had a son.
Kari, when , no after my, I'll have to think of a name for him, never mind that, when he comes home I'll arrange for us to double date . You get the human . Help me think of a name please. Mer, earth to Mer are you with us? Kari, could it be that Boyd James is back in town? Is that why she has gone all loopy?
Kari: It's that or the sailboat, check out that tan!
Mer: Boyd James is not in town. Boyd James is in my loft, and PJ is absolutely loving it. You should have seen her lay down at his feet last night. OK, so PJ likes everybody and I'm the one loving it. I need a transport watch or two, and that's my next stop.
Kari: So guess what Eagle and Denz have done. They've gone and planned a party, it's the only way they could think of to help my single situation. They've invited everyone, to my house, for the party of my life. You guys will be there right?
Ariana: Of course we will ! When is it, do you know yet? Does your having him in your loft mean you have him nailed down yet Mer?
Mer: I don't think that he can be nailed down, it means his neighbor trashed his house while he was gone.
Kari: You two are always doing that! One question to one person at a time please!!!! I have no idea when they've got it planned for, it is driving me insane.
Ariana: She really trashed it? Maybe he should go to Patrick and use some of that Cash power of his to fix her wagon? Was that really me saying that? Sometimes I don't believe me lately.
Kari hon, relax I'm sure you won't have to do a thing except look beautiful.
Mer: Yea, really Kari. What has gotten into you Ariana? You're not exactly sounding like yourself.
Kari: That's easy for the two of you to say, look beautiful. The two of you are the only girls I've ever met who spend less than an hour making themselves look good.
Ariana: Listen Kari, your not exactly ugly you know. You just need a little twiking is all . Isn't that right Mer?
Mer: I rolled my eyes, Kari, go to the spa tonight. Stay there for three days, and when you come back, you'll be beautiful again.
Ariana: While your there have them do something with your hair. Just start putting a few surprises into your life. Kari , are you coming with me when I go to pick him up? Oh, and what about that name. Did you think of one yet?
Kari: Romeo. I've never had to put surprises into my life, stuff always just happens! Fine, I get the point Ariana, I look like SHIT! Is there anything else I should get fixed while I'm gone? I waited a moment, and left them on the track. I found the number for the spa, and went. The girls had really not helped my self-esteem, but this trip to the spa had helped, even if only physically. I got home, and called for Breeze, and then remembered that he wasn't here. I was losing it, I hadn't experienced the anger until this moment. And when Eagle walked through the door I screamed at him; God Damn it Breeze- you promised you'd never leave me behind! And then I collapsed on the floor where I stood, and began sobbing again.
Eagle: The house seemed lonely some how when I drove up. I saw Kari's car and knew she must be there so I just walked in. She was standing in the hall near dad's hat which still hung there on the hat rack. The next thing I knew she was on the floor. I ran to her and held her. I tried to calm her, she was shaking,trembling. My mind went back to when I had first walked in the door. She swore at me, God Damn it Breeze, you promised you'd never leave me behind! I told her I was sorry, so sorry. I helped her to her feet then carried her to the couch and set her down. I grabbed the afghan from the back of a chair and wrapped it around her and then sat next to her and held her.
Kari: I'm sorry Eagle, I can't do this without him! I tried, and I just can't. I don't want help, I just want it all to end. Seriously, what in the hell am I supposed to do with all of this? Skin treatments, hair cuts, manicures, pedicures, Horses, a ranch, a cabin or two, three or four alternate mansions, the boats, the plane, and all of the things he has in them? I've been trying to go though just this one house for seven years, and his hat is still waiting for him near the front door. I never asked for any of this! I'm leaving, I sighed, no I'm not. I can leave, but I'd only be leaving everyone wondering if I even care, I could die, but I care too much. I can stay around, but no matter what I can't win. How could he leave me here to look after everyone? Me! I'm not anything spectacular, I wasn't made for this kind of thing; I've got the wrong stuff inside of me! I wouldn't be surprised to hear that I'm a manic depressive freak!
Eagle:I spoke in a low soft voice to her. Kari , Breeze didn't think that you were nothing special. You were very special to him and no you weren't my mother but he never expected you to be. He loved you! He didn't really care about most of the things he had . He loved flying, most of the time he used his transporter. The point is, the only reason things were important was because of the pleasure they brought others. The things that happened here in this house were more important than the property itself.
I know that he would have moved heaven and earth to be here with you if he could . He knew that you would be able to carry on for not just him but yourself. Aunt Ariana, loves you too. She's told me that if it weren't for you she wouldn't be able to handle things. I love you and so does the rest of the family. I wish there were some way I could make things easier for you and so does Denz. We just need you to tell us.
Kari: I want, to not have all this stuff! If I could just get through all of it, there has to be a way to go through everything, without losing my mind.
Eagle : If that's what you want we can do it. You can auction most of it off. I'm sure his fans would -love to take it off your hands.
Kari: You're right, they would. I can do it right online as I go through it, have you done that before?
Eagle : No, I usually just call Ell and she takes care of it. No matter what it is. Except your party we are doing that.
Kari: You take advantage of that woman, and I can't believe she allows it! When is this party anyway?
Eagle : I know I do, but that is her job to keep me happy and productive and to get rid of my problems. She is wonderful at it and soon she will be part of the family not sure when they are getting married but, sometime. Date for the party -were still working on that . We have a bit of juggling to do before we firm up a date. Kari would you like to come home with me tonight? You are always welcome you know. What do you say? Yes?
Kari: Not tonight hon, I need to get started on this before I lose the will to actually do it.
Eagle: Your sure? I could call home and let Mari know I'll be late if you want some help with things here. I think I was supposed to invite you to dinner. I think that's why I came, I mean. If you ever feel the need to scream or rant at dad Kari, I'll be a stand in as long as I get a kiss on the cheek every now and then. I bent and gave her a kiss.
Kari: I'm sure, in fact, it might even be better if all of you came over here, Cook needs something to do, and well it's been too long.
Eagle: I called Mari from my phone. Excusing myself and going to another room, I explained what was happening here. I hope it won't cause to much trouble with your plans, Mari.
Mari: Eagle, is she ok? No trouble, I'll have cook send the food down to the shelter, and we'll be on our way in a few minutes.
Eagle: She's hanging on and seems a bit stronger now but, she could just be putting up a front for me. Thanks Mari, I love you so much. Bye.
Mari: Come on kids, change in plans, get your socks and shoes on, we're going to gramma's house. I told the cook what to do with the food, and called the shelter to let them know it would be on it's way. By the time I got off the phone, the kids were ready to go, this must be the fastest they've ever gotten ready to go anywhere; even Chablis had put her shoes on. We drove over, and the kids were in the house before I was out of the car!
I hoped that Eagle had stopped Chablis before she attacked Kari.
Eagle: Chablis came running non-stop through the door and I knew what that meant. I managed to catch her just before she reached her garms. I swung her up into the air on her way to the ceiling and caught her on the way down gently setting her in front of Kari. She hugged her Grandma and then wanted to fly again. Sorry I told her only one per customer, which meant I would have to do this three more times. I would have sore arms tomorrow I thought. My children were getting too big for this. Pandora would be thirteen this year!
Mari: I walked in to see Eagle swinging the children around, and there was only one child out of the five of them that was small enough still to do it. EAGLE! Put him down now, before you put your back out! I gave Kari a hug, and we got the kids calmed down.
Eagle: Happily, for the kids I had just finished catching the last one-Hunter. It would probably be the last time I would do this for them. Now they were calm for the moment any way. River started to talk about food , Hunter wanted to go horseback ridding , Chablis wanted to dance around-twirling queen and Pandora was being the perfect guest. I loved my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment