Saturday, March 20, 2004

Eagle : It looked like his favorite fish gone wrong. At least that is what I thought it was.
Denz: I cleaned up, and followed, the painting had been explained to me, in great detail. River explained it to me, as "Chester in motion" I forget the rest.
Mari: What. Is this acrylic paint, or what is it?
Denzel: Uhhh, not sure.
Eagle: Denz not knowing, meant to me that perhaps he hadn't been here when River had gotten creative or was occupied with other events . I really didn't think one person could keep track of them all at one time. Denz was a very brave man! I put my hand on his shoulder. Don't worry about it Denz, I think it's wonderful and I whispered in his ear-no matter what Mari says I think she likes it too. Your a brave sole Denz and I applaud you!

No comments:

Post a Comment