Monday, March 29, 2004

Mer: BJ, is everything OK?
BJ: Yes, of course. Are you hungry Mer or would you just like to go home?
Mer: No, I'm not hungry. I hated this everyone seemed to know me so well, especially BJ and I couldn't read him at all.
BJ: Let's go skinny dipping. We can get the champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries from the room and go out on the sailboat. What do you say Mer, are you game?
Mer: We gathered our things, and left. We got on the sailboat, and proceeded to jump naked into the water. The water was freezing, but we had fun. I had been a teenager the last time I had been skinny dipping.
BJ: The water was cold, damn cold at first. We swam and horsed around for a while and then climbed into the boat and under the netting. I poured chocolate on to my stomach for dipping the strawberries and we drank champane from the bottle.
Mer: When the strawberries were gone, I kissed the chocolate off of his stomach, and it was a wonderful night. I woke with the heat of the sun beating down on me, there was only one problem, I was alone. I found the rose BJ had left me, it was made from an assortment of paper, cork, and foil. I got things cleaned up, and headed for home. No BJ, hmmm. I went with PJ for a run, and we stopped and played at the park before running home again. I wasn't feeling too ambitious, so I found my way into bed, and listened to some music. I found myself writing, but it wasn't a song, it was sort of like my life story. I was sitting there in the midst of all my journals, rewriting all of it as I remembered it now. There was a knock on the door, and I left things laying about the bedroom as I unburied myself from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment