Thursday, March 11, 2004

Mer: I called BJ, I did it. I bought the loft, sorted through all my stuff, sold the house even, what are you doing for dinner tonight? We met for dinner, and I relaxed for the first time since I had made the offer on the loft. We caught up on the lost time, and I apologized for not letting him in on things sooner. Ell would have me back on tour in a month, so I'd be busy with designing, shopping and whatever else needed to be taken care of to get the loft ready while I was gone. Maybe he could help me with some of the shopping? It felt so great to have all the extra stuff gone, I'm sorry BJ, I'm just so excited, how are things going with the condo? We talked about everything, God I missed you! I kissed him, and we walked around town for a little while longer before resting on a park bench, and watching the stars.

BJ: Well Mer, The condo is still there and I've changed furniture this month -modern. I have a few location shows. People want me to do the show from their homes but, that's been done before. I don't want to do it ! They want me to change slots and work on Saturdays. That It isn't happening. Hennesy and Po'Em only have the Whale open for business two weekends a month now. They offered to buy back but I still want mine and not a refund. I'm beginning to see a lot of the Pizza girl , food you know. I did ask her out but she just wants to come in. Mer didn't look like she appreciated the joke. I wouldn't mind helping you if you really think I would be help! Eagle Monroe will be doing a spot on my show. Apparently he will be releasing an album of new songs soon. He has even agreed to sing one of them on the show. Not sure how they managed to get him to do it? I've missed you too Mer and I would like it very much, if you would stay with me while you're waiting to go on tour.
Mercedes: I don't know how they got Eagle to do it, maybe he just really wanted people to hear his new stuff? I'd love to stay with you til Ell and Rudy ship me out again! You have a favorite star BJ?
BJ: Sure, all of them.
Mer: I laughed, and pushed him gently. You're a comedian now I see.
BJ: So what do you have left to do before you're out?
Mer: I have to get my "luggage" and there are some things in the attic that I need to grab, not much really. It should all fit in my car.

BJ: Will you be leaving all that stuff with your friend or my place?
Only enough to fill your car, are you sure?
Mer: Yea, everything else has been taken care of. I don't know, didn't think about that. I guess I just figured I'd leave it with Ariana.

BJ: That works for me. What does she do, anything interesting?

Mer: She does photojournalism, freelance stuff.

BJ: Her, of course Ariana Harper, Right? I've seen some of her work!
It's getting cold out here , What are we doing? First?

Mer: I should get my stuff out of the house tonight, so I might as well do it now, before we get caught up in something else.

BJ: Ok do you want my help or should I just go home and wait in the tub?

Mer: Why don't you go home, and in about an hour, I'll meet you in the tub. Don't get pruny on me. I got my stuff out, checked everything over to make sure all was taken care of, and got back to BJ's as quickly as possible. I found him in the tub, just as planned, and joined him.

No comments:

Post a Comment