Sunday, March 14, 2004

BJ: I had decided to get that tattoo. It wouldn't painful like the ones of long ago. I had just made up my mind where I would put it. On the pad of my middle finger. I told Mer my decision while we slept in each others arms that night. Then I realized it had to be done today and called a friend and called in a favor!
Mer: Your kidding...today! I thought quickly about where I was going put this thing. I decided to put it where only BJ would see it. Right on the line where a girls underwear first begins to cover her hip, going up that is. I grabbed a robe, and went to get this taken care of. I got back, and BJ was finished with his also. I was ready to sleep, it had been such a long day, and my muscles were telling me they weren't going to keep me standing much longer.
BJ: I thanked Chuck and paid him . I knew he would never tell anyone about this ever. Mercedes was sleeping when I came in . She looked so peaceful I kissed her forhead and left her. I couldn't sleep. I should be dead tired, I wasn't . I left a note on the pillow and went for a run. Yes , I did remember my key.

No comments:

Post a Comment