Wednesday, March 17, 2004

BJ: Mercedes and I spent the evening just relaxing. We danced to the radio, fixed dinner together and played some cards. When the game became tense, we quit and went back to dancing. Trying different types. We ended up where we often did, in bed. Then she went home to pepper jane. I wouldn't see her again until I got back. Tomorrow I would head for the Whale and my suite. I called my dad and reminded him that I was leaving. Letting them know that I was leaving my key with my neighbor. I reminded mom that I didn't have any plants, or another thing that would need watering. I would call to tell them when I was coming back. We didn't talk about my gambling. They did not approve. My next call was to Skyler. I said good-bye to all. I had finished my required calls and went next door to see if she wanted anything left in my fridge and to leave my key with her. She was dressed in jeans and a lt. blue T - Shirt -no bra. She came back with me to see what I had- I wondered if there was a double meaning in what she was saying. I showed her the fridge and told her to help herself. She said she would like to. When she was done, I figured I had saved her a trip to the market . The fridge was empty of almost everything. No problem I would replace it when I got back. We made one trip and she came back for the rest. I decided to keep the key until tomorrow and walked her to the door her door I had to open it for her. I told her to enjoy it all she needn't pay me for any of it and quickly went home and locked the door. Skyler would laugh about this if I chose to tell her. I was gone the next morning early. I dropped the key in my neighbors mail box , it locks, as does mine, and I began my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment