Monday, March 15, 2004

BJ: I went to the station and they told me the winner of the month. Month, I asked? I picked up my check and the info on the date. Then I went in to see Jeff. And closed the door. I had seen this coming but, resented their going ahead without consulting me first. I am not playing fix up the DJ, I informed him in a very dangerously low voice. I don't need fixing!
Oh! He said to me,is that right BJ? Well shall we see? Your what,in your fifties, not married , that is not a requirement, true. Your having an affair with a very famous Jazz-scat and whatever else she's doing... I told him , you better be very care-- But he was continuing,old enough to be you grandmother. Full I finished. That was my last word to him before he hit the floor. His last words to me-? I wouldn't find out until later. I left him with his secretary and went to collect my things. Several people tried to stop me , they didn't know that Jeff was on the floor knocked out. One of the girls reminded me to be there early tonight . The winner would be here for an on show talk. Just before I shut the door I told her I wouldn't be back. Please BJ - I said NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment