Sunday, March 21, 2004

2406 November 15 Ariana: We had finished going though our paces for the day and headed for what had become our let down place. I ordered a mixed fruit yogurt smoothie. I was actually beginning to like these things. Kari and Mercedes ordered their favorites and I let them know that Chandler was supposed to be back tonight. I told them everything I had held back before and I told them why. I didn't know how I felt any more I told them. I wasn't truly sure that he would be back . I told them that I hoped that he had said something to Aruora. I hadn't, instead I had chosen to meet her out at different places. Thanksgiving was coming up now and if Chandler wasn't back ....What, I asked my wise friends would I do ? It didn't look like they had any idea
Kari: You'll have thanksgiving with the rest of your family, and then the three of us will track him down, and bring him home. Or we can go get him before thanksgiving?
Ariana: Thanks . I can't stand all this waiting it's driving me crazy. Do you think he'll recognize me any more?
Mer: Maybe not, you never had this many muscles! Sorry, when do we leave?
Ariana: muscles, do you think I'm too musclely? Leave for where home or shopping? Maybe I shouldn't be thinking of something sexy right now.
Mer: Kari and I both had the same thing to say: Shopping!! Let's drop PJ (the dog) off with the dogsitter, and get moving!
Ariana: I love you girls! Lets! We took PJ to the setter and started shopping . Foundations first ! Not much fit me any more. I had more curves than I had when I was in school and ....no I guess they did. We laughed a lot !

No comments:

Post a Comment