Sunday, March 14, 2004

BJ: I checked with my doctor and we did the whole check up thing and I was impatient to find out . So, I fine, no problems and the answer is yes right doc? Yes! she said and don't come back until your reg check up !
Mer: I'm on a diet. My trainer no longer allows me to cook foods the way I want them, it's a low fat high protein thing. I wonder if BJ will survive without pizza and take out food.

BJ: Sooooooo I managed to find a trainer, I told Mer as we talked over cups of latte. If I want -insist on take out, it's Subway or the highway. No pizza -my pizza girl will be crushed. I happen to be her best customer and tipper I might add. She even told me no Chinese! I have to run twice as much as I do now and start working out. Don't think she will be any too gentle with me. I did ask for this , didn't I ? That was her comment. I can have sex.
Mer: Well, that's one enjoyable thing we can both have. My trainer actually gave me a cookbook, he said 'if it isn't in here, you can't eat it'. I start the training part at about 6 am tomorrow morning. I set the cookbook on the table. It's insane, and if you were anyone else, I stopped and looked at him. He knew what I was thinking.
BJ: So my dear do you want to go for a walk before I head for work?
Mer: As long as there's a kiss at the end of it!
BJ: YOU may have one now, kissed her, and Now . I took her in my arms and gave her a few more. The rest will have to wait!
Mer: We walked, I got my kiss, and BJ went to work. I went home and slept. The first week was awful, all the conditioning, lack of grease, and running was not easy to get used to. He would have me climbing walls come Monday, stair climbing machines, running, weight lifting, all I wanted to do was sit in a hot tub. I sent BJ a teddy-gram. It was cute, all decked out with climbing gear, the note I sent with it: I need to escape my trainer for a day, got any ideas? Then the kiss(I used the flavored lip gloss, apparently my lipstick wasn't approved by my trainer.) Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment