Sunday, March 14, 2004

Mercedes: I had been sleeping, dreaming of things that I needed to do differently. I was glad to be woken by BJ in the morning, I stretched out, and smelled the muffins. Good morning, Is that muffins I smell?
BJ: It sure is and as soon as you can sit up you can have them here or on the patio. You choose, I aim to please.
Mercedes: Patio, I pulled myself to sitting, and made my way to the patio for fresh muffins and fruit. It's a beautiful day, doesn't look like you've slept though; is something wrong?
BJ: No not any more. I just couldn't sleep. Too much excitement I guess. Too hyped.
Mer: Okay. These muffins are delicious! I wondered if he had made them himself, not that it mattered too much.

BJ : Soooo . Do you plan on keeping up any of part of your new routine or are you just going to chuck it? I personally decided this morning that I will be . I have to check in at the station at noon to see if they have given me away yet. Would you like to go fishing with Chuck and I this morning ? He is not a 5 am kind of guy, especially if he was just here at what 1:00 am? We won't leave until 8 . What do you think?

Mercedes: Fishing, I can handle fishing. Are you sure he's not looking for 'guy' time?
BJ: Don't know he didn't say. I should have asked , huh! Well we'll see when he gets here . Oh, don't worry about cleaning the fish, I'll do it. I smiled at her. I'm going to get things together. Take your time, I'll be back, with latte this time you want one?
I packed the fishing stuff and set it near the door. Then took a pot of the latte and more muffins and fruit out to Mer and set them on the table. In stead of the chair I sat on the patio. I moved her legs so that she was facing me now . Mer, why are you here?

No comments:

Post a Comment