Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Eagle: Shall we go to that little Italian place near where you used to work? They had the best food there. We can dance and hold each other close. We'll have to the dance floor is so small.
Mari: Certainly we should, but I don't think we need that kind of motivation.
Eagle: I looked at my wife. No, I don't believe we do I said as I took her hand . I touched the rings and thought of the marriages they represented. Mari and I had been married 15 years now. I wondered where the time had gone. Mari, I asked, would you marry me again if you had it to do over again?
Mari: I looked into his eyes, and told him I most definitely would marry him. There was absolutely no doubt that I would. What about you?
Eagle: I held her gaze, yes Mari. I never want you to doubt it. I took her hand , helping her up, Lets walk 'kay?
Mari: Okay, I never did doubt it Eagle, I smiled.
Eagle: I chose not to worry about anything for the rest of the day. We went shopping, window shopping mostly, not because we couldn't pay for something if we wanted it but , because it was fun -to just look sometimes. If we did see something we couldn't live with out or could use for a gift all the better. I could feel my body relax and I put my arm around Mari's waist.
The next morning we took our usual seat together with one of Mari's fruit drinks. Mari, I think that Pandora should put together her portfolio and get the recommendations she needs and send a set to each school. Greenridge, Carpenali and Portland. Are you familiar with any of them and do you agree with me?
Marijuana: You're right, she should. No, I'm not familiar with any of them, but from the looks of the brochures, they seem to be pretty much the same.
Eagle: When the kids came home we talked to Pandora. Making sure that she knew that we hadn't made our decision yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment