Thursday, March 11, 2004

Mercedes: I spilled my guts, I told her the whole story. And now, it's nearly the way it was before, and I don't know what that means. Am I totally out of my mind? I know I should have been asking this a long time ago, but I couldn't.
Ariana: Out of your mind? Probably , especially if . Boyd James King . Mister non commitment! You say Russ Chandler introduced you?
Mer: Yup, the crude bastard. I should have known better from the start. Thing is, I left him alone, and he came to me. I've given up trying to figure this all out. Have you got time to come make an offer on that loft with me, maybe look at some others.
Ariana: Mercedes, you know he isn't that crude. Russ still has the it factor!
Yes, I have the whole day and tomorrow if you want to do a sleep over.
I have the bill and tip. Lets go take a look at this place.
Mer: alright, here it is. I took her up, and showed her. We talked about what I was thinking I might do with it, and what she thought. We also looked at a smaller place, same idea. Which would you go with? I think I'm opting for the wall of windows.
Ariana: That is what I would do, the bigger one. You couldn't get a much better view. You said that BJ opted out on this? What is the place he chose like? Are you sure you love this man?
Mer: Yes I'm sure I love him, he got the place with the perfect kitchen, it's a huge step up from the place he was renting before. He didnt' even own his own bed before this weekend. This will work out perfectly, by the time I get my plans all figured out and drawn up, I'll be on tour and the work will most likely be done when I get back. Do you think one of the kids will want the house? I'll call them tomorrow, Right now, I'm going to make an offer on this place, to be honest, I'll pay twice what they want just to have all the legal stuff worked out this week I told the realtor. Yea, I want it like yesterday. Work it out, spend up to twice what they're asking and get this over with before this Saturday. That's that Ariana, want to come help me sort through the junk?
Ariana: I do believe that I told you earlier that I would. I want to see his place! Do you have a key? Do you think he would mind? We could play cards together of something?
Mer: I don't have a key. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who's seen the inside, and I think the only cards he touches have big money attached to them. Help me sort through this stuff!
Ariana: I am! Haven't you thrown any of Clay's things out or given them to the kids yet? I suppose you didn't give his clothes to good will either have you! Mer, I offered to do that for you -before.
Mer: Yes, I know. I've been busy. I called up the kids and told them if they wanted it, to come and get it. It took about two weeks to have everything sorted out, donated, taken away; or whatever it was I decided to do with it all. Not just Clay's things either, I didn't need half of the things I owned. When I finished, the place was looking pretty empty, I had signed papers for the loft, and I started designing what I'd do with the new place.
Ariana: I helped Mer as often as I could . I even found a buyer for her house. I suggested that she see if BJ would mind having her there until she could get into her new place. What did she have to lose. I would take her in if he said no . After all she was going on tour soon , she wouldn't be there too long. I waited to see what she would say. After the people buying the house wanted to get in as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment