Thursday, March 11, 2004

Ell : Mari and I searched the house from top to bottom looking for the things His family wanted. We had them moved to the Library until we could sort them out. I wanted to go through all the papers and things. We spent the day going through the papers and things. We had everything cleaned out of the requested pieces of furniture. We even looked for hidden drawers or panels nothing. I had decided to have the furniture moved to storage. His relatives could claim it there. I didn't want them going through the house. We had lunch there. I had them bring up one or the best bottles of wine and we drank some of it. Mari was watching my alcohol intake. We went over the books with the housekeeper everything was in order. The police had taken all his medications so there was none of that. I had already -long ago - asked that they donate his clothes to a good cause. The truck came and was loaded . There seemed nothing else to do for now. So we left. It just felt so -strange- and I couldn't explain it. We did take a few bottles of wine with us but that was about all. Then we went back to Mari's, with very little to report.
Mari: I had been keeping an eye on Ell, I knew it wouldn't be good for her to drink too much. Everything looked to be taken care of, so I drove us back to where we started the day. It appeared that the kids had indeed had fun today, they were still wet from the water, and the boys were talking a mile a minute about it while we walked in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment