Sunday, March 14, 2004

BJ: I ran and ran and kept running. I didn't know where I was going and I didn't care. When I couldn't run anymore I dropped down on someone's lawn and lay there recovering. Mercedes would always be there for me or so it seemed. What was I going to do? I never told her that she was the only woman I was seeing. Did she realize that she had been ? Maybe I would like dating these other women. These win a date things could be fun . My mind went round and round . Stop, just think, what is wrong with this arrangement? Nothing! Why was I fighting it. I loved being with her in all ways. That was one of the reasons I hadn't taken a job somewhere else. Everything was perfect the way it was! I wasn't going to change it. I had thought about having her move in with me at one point but,things were better this way. She had her space and I mine. That could be why we were still together. I caught a transom home. I'd had , I thought as much of a revelation as I was likely to get. I looked in on her when I came in ,she was sleeping . I showered and ran the shave scan over my face . This thing was wonderful. I couldn't imagine having to shave any other way. I still couldn't sleep. I decided to pick up breakfast at Calabrese's,then changed my mind and headed for the fruit stand instead. I used to love sausage with eggs -any meat with eggs . Now the thought of it made me feel heavy and leaden. I was doing cappachino this morning and muffins and fruit. It was about 6 a.m. and I went in to wake her.

No comments:

Post a Comment