Monday, March 15, 2004

BJ: Mer, I said, it went like this-- and I relayed to her what had happened earlier in the day then I told Mer that I was going away for a while to check out the other stations to see if I thought I would fit in there. I wanted to see exactly how much interest there was in me. I was not a player and so I did not suggest night full of sex, before I disappeared into great beyond, so to speak.
Mer: When are you planning to leave then? I knew that he wouldn't be sticking with this station, just hadn't accepted it yet, and now he was telling me that he had quit.
BJ: Well, I plan to talk with a few local stations this week then the Whale then I'm gone.
Mer: I ordered a stronger drink. I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. I stirred my long island iced tea, and began to bite my thumbnail.

BJ: Sorry, I didn't mean to just drop all of this on you all at once . Sorry you asked? She looked sorry . I ordered another drink same as before and had the bartender call me a taxi.
Mer: Will I see you again before you leave?
BJ: I'm not sure I'll be very good company Mer. Your welcome to see me anytime before Saturday. I took her face in my hands and gently kissed her. Then the cabbie came in for me and left.

Mercedes: I watched BJ leave, and I walked home. He would find my key when he got home. I called Ariana and Kari and invited them over for a sappy movie. I got the popcorn ready, the drinks, the ice-cream alright, it was frozen yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment