Sunday, March 14, 2004

BJ: I was beginning to think that Mer was having a harder time than I . Then I changed my mind it was equal! She had me running right after work, that was alright . It just lasted a lot longer and no stops to visit with my buddies . She tried to get as much in at that time because of My schedule. That was becoming more stressful too . The Date with BJ thing was going full blast and I had no control over it . It wasn't in my time slot . I felt like a turkey being given away for Thanksgiving. So when I got Mer's note about an escape I was ready. The only place I could think of was the Whale. I might ask a friend but didn't think that would be too cool. There was Skyler's. She had borrowed mine often enough. I called ...... She gave me the key to their beach house. I called Mercedes, and asked how sandy beaches sounded to her?
Mer: When do we leave?

BJ: We leave Saturday morning . I've told she devil that I won't be here this weekend . Can you make it? We'll transport to Tahiti
Mer: I'm telling him I'll be in the studio...well as soon as I get off the phone that is.
BJ: That should work out just fine . See you then. With that to look forward to the rest of the week went by in a rush. We were on the beach and it was heaven . We arrived back home on Sunday night tanned and rested . Ready for the oncoming training.


No comments:

Post a Comment