Thursday, March 11, 2004

BJ: We'll have to call a locksmith or maybe the realtor has another key.
Mer: I guess that's a better idea. Try the realtor first.
We tried the realtor and whala we lucked out! She came right over with it. Apologizing for not giving me all the keys. She handed them to my and took a little more time than was necessary putting them into my hand. The look was a familiar one. I thanked her for going out of her way and she said that it wasn't a problem any time, just call. Then she seemed to notice Mer and she left. We have the key! I said.
Mer: BJ's realtor was quite friendly, so much so that she didn't even see me standing next to him until after she had finally given him the key. Shower, or breakfast?

BJ: I smiled at Mercedes , a shower then breakfast, if that was an offer? I unlocked the door and carried her in and set her in the kitchen. I think you are gaining weight I said to her. We put things if the fridge, then headed for the shower.
Mer: Gaining weight? I don't know what you're talking about BJ, and we headed for the shower. Then it was time to eat, ahhh, food.

No comments:

Post a Comment