Thursday, March 11, 2004

BJ: I joked with Mer, before long, Rudy and Ell will be blaming me for your weight gain. They'll have you on a diet. Have you written any more lyrics lately?
I'm just curious? That smells so good!

Mer: Some, if you want to see them, they're on the table. I love this kitchen, maybe it's time to remodel my own place... Then again, I'm there about as often as it snows in Hawaii, maybe I should downsize?
BJ: Perhaps you should. I laughed , my space goes up and yours goes down.
Mer: I wonder if that loft has been sold yet. Breakfast is ready, let's eat!

BJ: The loft? You call that down sizing? Go for it if that is what you want.
I think that it would be just right for you. Think of all the new people you could meet. When are you going to record these? I'm sure that when you do they will have you out on the road in no time and that is a promise.
I slowly licked the sausage grease from my lips and I watched her chew her food. When she started sucking the grease off her fingers, I decided to help her. I picked her up and carried her to the bed and we made love together. I couldn't get enough of this woman. I realized that we were beginning to see each other almost as often as before. Where was this going? I didn't know.
Mercedes: It's smaller, certainly fewer rooms to deal with! I laughed. I suppose that's just part of the job, I think I'll be setting some limits with this one though. We finished eating and he took me to bed. Later on, I called up Ariana and asked her to meet me for lunch the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment