Thursday, March 25, 2004

BJ: I couldn't believe how quickly the week went by. When Mer asked if I would like to go sailing this summer, the answer was a definate Yes. I would be home sometime in June. Unless something came up, but I would go sailing.

Mer: I spent all of May getting PJ and the sailboat ready for a summer filled with sailing. PJ absolutely loved being on the boat, and I even got her trained to 'go' while out on the water. I took some friends out a couple of times, but when Steven spent the night on the boat with me, I needed to give him a reality check. He thought that this was a green light for him to advance. I showed him the red light, You are sleeping out here, alone. The only man I have any desire to be with is BJ, and if you can't handle that, get off my boat!
When BJ showed up on the pier, I nearly jumped out of the boat, PJ had actually done it! I went with the dingy to meet up with PJ and BJ on shore.
BJ: I waved at her when I saw them. One hand on my wallet. Then PJ jumped out of the boat and was swimming for shore. She had gotten a lot bigger since I'd last seen her but, she seemed to remember me. She came right to me and I helped her onto the dock.
Mer: Hey, PJ. How about waiting for me? Hi BJ, did you just get back home today? I gave him a big hug, and put PJ on her leash.
BJ: Well -in the early morning hours, yes. You have been busy, haven't you? I have to brave the next door neighbor for my key. Haven't put my armor on yet. I stayed at Skyler's . Yes, I did get some sleep. I could use a latte though?
Mer: Latte'. I knew I forgot to figure something out! Let's go get some coffee. We walked over to a nearby shop, and got ourselves some caffeine. How I'd do it on the boat was still in question, but not to worry. Well, I'll be heading to the grocery store in a bit, what's the next stop for you, will you be putting armor on to go get your key?
BJ: I'll have to do you think I should let her seduce me-Don't answer that it doesn't matter I don't intend for that to happen. I am, however thinking of buying her out.
Mer: Well, that's a thought. Certainly it would make for more privacy if you did.
I leaned across the table and kissed her yes it will! You want to meet at my place? We can figure things out from there. Alright?
Mer: That sounds perfect, should I get someone to watch PJ, or bring her with me?
BJ: This was where I ran into a wall, in my mind . I didn't know how I felt about PJ. Would you mind finding someone to watch her? She may have made up her mind about me but I'm still working on that one.
Mer: It's fine, she'll get over it. So I should get going, so I can drop off Pepper at the sitter before I go shopping.
BJ: Mer left with PJ. She was upset and I knew it . Right now I didn't care. I knocked on The neighbors door and she threw herself at me planting a kiss full on my mouth and I thought she was trying to undo my jeans. My hand went automatic to my wallet , but she was fiddling with the metal buttons of my fly. I pushed her off of me . My key is the only thing I'm here for I said to her. She was acting like we were lovers ! Oh she said , I didn't . I thought you were someone else. Maybe you should look first! I would like to talk to you about buying your condo, but perhaps this is a bad time. If you would like to sell , just drop your suggested price in my box. I'll be sure to get it . Thanks!
Mer: I wasn't upset about leaving PJ at the sitter, I understood. Now, when I got over to BJ's place, he was upset. What's wrong BJ?
BJ: Oh! Nothing!
Mercedes: I decided that this I would let go. If he wanted to talk about it, he would. I looked around, and thought to myself that this was definitely not his style.
BJ: This place stinks I wonder if-nothing looks the same. It's filthy. I left it clean! I don't even want to be here! I picked up my pack and walked out the door. I pounded on the door next to mine.. When she answered I told her to forget it . I withdraw my offer. And if you have any other keys made for my door I would advise You to get them back. You have until tomorrow evening and I want the furniture gone. Take the bed too if you want it just get it all out!! Do you hear me? Oh, and don't you ever touch me again-ever! Do we understand each other? I picked up my bag and headed down the street. Calabrese's was just ahead of me and there was a man in the door. I was just dying to hit someone.
Mercedes: BJ was extremely angry, in fact; I had never seen him this angry. He had just picked up his bag and taken off down the street. I took another look around and realized that the place was absolutely disgusting. The neighbor had the only keys to the place, and he might be against hitting a woman, but I wasn't morally obligated not to. I had heard him yelling at her. I went over to her and asked her just exactly who she thought she was? You had the only keys to his home, and you completely destroyed the place! She was mumbling something, I just walked away. I went after BJ, who it seemed was just about to pummel an innocent bystander.
BJ: As I got closer I could tell that it was an older man. He smiled at me, said good evening BJ, it's been a long time since I see you . You back from long trip now , you stay? I took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Evening Mr. Pen yes , yes, it is a long time . This, I looked around for Mercedes. She was just catching up with me. Mr Pen I would like you to meet my dear friend Mercedes. Mercedes, Mr. Pen we often meet here. Best meat in town. Yes it is, Mr Pen agreed. Good evening you two. You always look much more like lovers than dear friends. Was his remark and he left us.
Mer: BJ introduced me to a sweet old man, and hearing him say that--it was strange. I looked to BJ for his reaction.
BJ: Your absolutely correct Mr. Pen I told him. You are a very intuitive man.

No comments:

Post a Comment