Monday, March 15, 2004

Ariana: Kari and I went to see Mercedes and watch a sappy movie. It was sappy alright. Picture the three of us sitting on the floor cushions bawling our eyes out. Tissue and popcorn scattered on the floor. I got some great pictures . The place is gorgeous! Mercedes looked better than she has in years. Really buff I guess they call it. Toned is my take on it. I didn't mention BJ . If she wanted to talk about it we would listen. I did ask if she liked her trainer, he had done a great job. Maybe I would hire him. Don't say I don't need one, I said you can't see everything. Oh, Kari I have been asked to pass on a message to you. I'm to say it is from your grandchildren. They want to know if you still love them, since they haven't seen you in quite a while.........
So Kari what is happening with you?
Kari: I can make it into their busy schedule about once a month, the rest of the time they're so busy it's pointless to even try. I think about all the crap I've been doing, and I might as well be in the old folks home! I'll be over there tomorrow anyways.
Mercedes: What kind of stuff?

Kari: Quilting, among other old lady things.

Mercedes: How about next week, I call up my trainer, and we can all work out together. Unless you want project torture, don't tell him that you want to climb a mountain. I've had to completely redo the Mcguire Menu, so it's sort of a head start for you guys.
Kari: Is that what you told him... and what mountain were you climbing and why?
Mer: It was all my idea that BJ do some sort of spiritual journey. We climbed the mountain in grandpa's journal. Even got the tattoo, and now all I do is dream of ways to make my life better. Hell, if I sat here long enough, I'd see visions and stuff, just from meditating. It's scary!
Ariana: So are you saying that your still using your trainer? Well I would be more fun to do it together. What do you think Kari?
Kari: I think, why not, nothing else to do.
Ariana: Mer, why are we waiting until next week ? What about tomorrow?
Mer: I'd rather wait, BJ is leaving this weekend, and I've been thinking about buying a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment