Friday, March 12, 2004

Mer: We took a bath together, went to bed together, ate breakfast together. So, today I decide on tile patterns, a tub, and a shower. Kari is going to help me figure out tile patterns this morning, but I could use some help testing out tubs and showers for size if you'd be so kind to join me around lunch-time?
BJ: I guess it is only fair after all you did help me with my bed. Where?
Mer: I'll meet you at Jerry's Home Center, about 1 o'clock, do you know where it is? I gave him the directions, we'd meet and if we decided to eat lunch together first, there was a diner nearby. I met Kari, and we picked out colors, patterns and materials for the tiling, and then Kari went to do what she needed to do that day, I thanked her for helping me before she left. I'd have to send her a gift-certificate or something later on.

BJ: I met her at Jerry's Home Center and we decided to wait for food and take care of business first. It was fun and I did a bit of looking for myself. I had almost convinced myself to remodel the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment