Sunday, April 25, 2004

2407

Po'Em: Marilyn would be starting school this year as would Chablis. I hoped that it would be an exciting adventure for them. I was excited! Pandora was going to a privet school now and I missed her. Her brother Hunter wanted to step in and take her place in the company. I did agree to listen to his ideas and if I used any of them he would be compensated.
The business had grown so much that it was getting to be to much for me to handle alone. Actually,it was past that point already. I would have to hire someone I could trust to help me run it. Pandora and I would also have to find a way to have meetings while she was at school. I needed to be able to talk to her the way we always had. I wasn't sure she could handle it in the same way as before and I wondered if she wanted to . I could buy her out or make her vice-president of special projects. That would put her out of the loop and she wouldn't have to worry about the company for long periods of time. While I still had the thought in my head I sat and wrote to her about it. She could let me know what she wanted to do, in writing.

My story books were continuing to sell, people didn't seem to tire of them. I had just finished another collection of stories and my publisher was talking about a book signing tour. He would have to wait for an answer. I would need to discuss it with Hennesy. It would require more planning now that Marilyn was in school and I wasn't sure what was happening with things on the Whale.
I called Marijuana-Hi girl, how would you like to work for me, I asked her.

Marijuana: Doing what, exactly?
Po : Helping me with advertising for my furniture company. Doing whatever your best at. After all, you went to school to learn it you might as well use it, right? We talked about other plans-things we wanted to do and what had happened that morning. When we hung-up I realized that it was time for lunch and Hennesy would be home soon. I hoped that he would be bring take-out although food was not my first thought. I would make my other calls later. The company would wait.