Thursday, April 29, 2004

Diane: I was finally here! When I opened the door I saw that I wasn't going to be able to pick anything. My room mate was already here. I set my bag on the empty bed . Hi, I'm Diane, I said and held out my hand. When she turned around I saw that she was very pretty, with blond hair, not dyed, perfect I thought. Everything about her was perfect and I could tell that she came from money. It wasn't rocket science and I wasn't physic . It was her luggage, as simple as that.
She shook my hand and said hi. Her name was Pandora she told me. It was quite an unusual name I told her. Your father wouldn't happen to be Eagle Monroe would he?

Pandora: He's my dad alright, wish they hadn't given me such a landmark name sometimes though. Where are you from?

Diane: I'm from Pennsylvania, the small town of ____and you? I don't really know much about ...I paused, I didn't know how to say it, so I merely said ...Your family....and hoped that she wasn't insulted.

Pandora: Somerset, Texas. We spent some time getting things set up, and getting familiar with each other. This was going to be better than I thought. I had expected that everyone would know all about both me and my family. Diane and I made all kinds of friends, and I got exactly what I wanted out of the whole thing. I took the classes I wanted, there were no rumors being spread around about me, and there was no little brother picking on me about how serious I always am.

No comments:

Post a Comment