Friday, April 02, 2004

Ariana: Russ knows all about it. Probably has the original recipe. Someone on his side of the family invented it . I don't remember anymore.
Mercedes: Russ? Dionne? Are you guys home?
Ariana: I'll go Mer you don't have to .
Russ: Who's there?
Mer: Alright, but if this doesn't work then what?
Kari: Ariana, tell Russ who we are.
Ariana: Russ, it's Kari- Mer and Ariana.
Russ: I'm pool-side. You can open the door now. You know how to get here Mer.
Mer: I put on my baseball hat and sunglasses, and tried to act normal while I directed us to the pool. I didn't want anyone to see me this way, I had never seen myself looking this !
Ariana: He was walking up the steps and out of the pool when we got there and I thought he looked gorgeous . He just never aged at all. I knew he was older than I was but who would know it. I shut my mouth when Kari jabbed me in the ribs, and remembered why we were here. Russ just smiled at my embarrassment. We need your help cousin I said.
Russ: I almost laughed at Ariana, her expression said everything and I wasn't sure that I didn't blush. So , what can I do for you - Mer why are you wearing that cap?
Ariana: I brought his attention back to me. Russ we need the recipe - the youth recipe and we need it fast. Something has happened and we don't know what else to do . We've been to Ceraton they won't help and I remembered that you could help . You can, can't you?
Russ: I was serious now. There was a commercial one on the market and I told them so. Did you try it?
Kari: I pulled Mercedes next to me, and removed her disguise, if you could call it that. Commercial isn't going to help this Russ. I'm sorry Mer, but it's the only way.
Ariana: I tired to stop her but it was too late, Kari held the glasses and hat that Mercedes had been wearing before I knew it.
Russ: Mer! Was all I could say. I couldn't believe this ! I went over to her and asked her to sit. I pointed to the bar, help yourself girls, make yourselves at home, swim, whatever and leave us alone for awhile please. I sat on the stone infront of her and asked about her health and how long had she been this way? Yes it was important. I needed as much information as I could get .
Mercedes: Last I was at the doctor I was fine, perfectly healthy Russ! Six months ago, this morning I woke up and I put my hands over my face and the tears began to fall. I couldn't hold them back any longer.
Russ: I couldn't stand to see her cry. My annoyance with Ariana about the recipe disappeared. I'll have to examine you and we'll go from there. Will you be alright with that-I am a doctor but don't spread it around . Not many people know it any more.
Mer: Thank you Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment