Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Eagle: With Mari beside me, I put a call into the Portland school and let them know that Pandora Monroe had chosen their school. Would they please send a list of requirements for this coming year along with their letter of acceptance of her as a student. I reminded them that they had a list of the classes etc that Pandora had chosen and all other paper work. When we recieved all info we would send payment for the full year.
We had the papers the next day and Pandora and a list of things she would need to bring including uniform. The uniform could be purchased at the school. We went over everything with Pandora. She would have to be there the second week in September.
Pandora: I managed to spend as much time as humanly possible with everyone, and it seemed to have flown by. It was time to say goodbye, and I did it as quickly as possible. When I got to the school, purchased the uniform(s) and was shown to my new room. My roommate hadn't gotten there yet, so I chose a bed, and began to unpack. My brothers and sisters had snuck a couple of gifts into my things, and I set them aside until I had everything else put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment