Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Ariana: After the Memorial Service, about a week after, Romeo and I went through the closets and pulled every piece of Chandlers clothing out . I called one of those places that give the clothes to people looking for work but not able to afford the clothes to make a good impression on the would be employer. The other clothes I sent to several shelters around the area I gave the linnens, towels all of it away and I put the house up for sale. I kept only a few things- my photo equipment and all related things my personal things and Chandlers watch, cuff links, one pair and his rings. Aurora was horror stricken by my actions, that was how she put it . They had already taken what they wanted and I saw no reason to burden myself with the rest. I went shopping for another lawyer and when I found her we went and relieved the old one of all things related to me. I wanted this done in person to be sure everything was there and he had no time to change anything of hold anything back. I kept the tape Chandler had made for me. I asked that the new lawyer go through the will again to be sure that everything had been handled correctly. I wanted to know that everything was in order at my age why take chances. I moved into a hotel and put everything into storage for now. Romeo I kept with me it didn't bother me that they might think I had a lover for that is what he was-my lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment