Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Pandora: I was going to be going to Portland! This was just awesome! I gave mom and dad hugs, then Hunter the biggest of all of them, I would spent the time I had left at home having fun I had decided. I owed it to Hunter especially because I had been rotten to him, and River and Chablis because they hadn't had a vote. I told them to get together that night and come up with a list of things they wanted to do before I left, we'd start tomorrow and I wouldn't argue with the list, Hunter could keep the requests reasonable. I spent the rest of the night packing things up and sorting through them. I was going to miss my room, and my family. I got help with getting my trunk down, and filled it with things I couldn't live without. I could hear Chablis and River from inside my room.
Chablis: I don't want Pandy to go! She'll miss everything!!!!
River: You mean like your first day at school? You and Marilyn will get together and you'll forget every thing else. I pity your poor teacher!
Hunter: Have you made up your lists yet? I asked from the doorway and continued on to my own room. I didn't know what to put on a list.
River: No ! Not yet I haven't Hunter. Maybe I'll get to help Po' design now! Chablis, your not going to cry are you?
Chablis: Poutily; No, I'm not gonna cry. I want Panda to take me to the zoo. Then I want Daddy and Mommy to say she can't go. Then I cried.
River: If your crying I'm leaving. I noisely let out a deep breath. The zoo sounds good . I left I didn't want to be around crying. I wondered what Hunter wanted but I wouldn't ask . I was going to work on a gift for Panda.
Chablis: River left, and I looked around for something maybe Pandy could take with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment