Thursday, April 08, 2004

BJ: I washed the dishes and Keely dried. What plans have you made for today or are you amenable to going horseback riding?
Keely: I haven't made any plans, horseback riding sounds like fun.
BJ: Great! Do you have boots I asked? If not try to wear something that will cover your ankles. I was headed to my room then turned and added -You probably didn't need me to tell you that did you? I shut the door and changed.
Keely: I found my boots, and a pair of jeans, and we went horseback riding. As with everything else, I was out of practice. It came back quickly though, and I didn't embarass myself.
BJ: We had a good time. I noticed that she hadn't been riding in awhile and wondered why, just for a moment . Most of her dates were for lunch or dinner. That way she could more easily dump a jerk. I watched her move as she rode ahead of me and wondered just what the hell I was doing. I must be out of my mind. Ten to one she was thinking the same thing.
Keely: I already knew he was insane, what was I doing- going insane with him? I wanted to suggest a psychotherapist for him, but decided against it.
BJ: We were invited to dinner at a friend's place and since it was a spur of the moment thing we all went as we were . Most had been riding , others jogging we were all casually dressed. They were having lobster and corn on the cob along with a bon fire. I turned to Keely, willing, I asked?
Keely: It had been a while since I had taken a night off, so I agreed to go along.
BJ: We all tel-aported to their place it was on the ocean. Everything was set up for a party. There were twelve of us altogether. We all ate at a low table on the sand. I had never been here before. I told Keely that it was all new to me. Except the people.
Keely: I won't ask you for help finding the bathroom later on then. I knew one or two of the people there, but not very well. The food was good, and the air and water were warm.
Ceili: There are suits for bathing in the bath house if anyone would like to indulge. Or you can go as you are. towels and anything else you need you will also fine there . Calm down and listen for a minute please. If you can't manage to go home it's alright we have plenty of extra cabins. Alright now you go back to enjoying yourselves!
BJ : We were all done eating and music was now playing . There was a raft floating out a ways and it seemed more people had joined the party , The fire was being lit now. It was huge and would last a good long time. I helped Keely up. What would you like to do, I asked.
Keely: Are you up for a swim?

No comments:

Post a Comment