Friday, April 02, 2004

BJ: After the ride I realized I didn't have much time left so I teleported to the station and went to work. Afterward I transported right back to Keely's turned on the latte machine and did the shower, wrapped the towel around me and went out to enjoy my first cup of latte for this day.
Keely: I smelled coffee and woke up. It was morning, and BJ was standing in a towel drinking his latte'. No run today?
BJ:Ah, no long night at work. Good morning!
Keely: I was still in my pajamas, I don't think I intended to get out of them today. I helped myself to some Latte', I kept it stocked since BJ being here had gotten me hooked on the stuff. Then, I pulled out the fixings for a large bowl of cereal. Would you like some also? I got my own ready while I waited for his answer-I was nearly positive he'd say no.
BJ: No thanks I told her and stopped her hand would you like an omelet?
Keely: Thank you, but I'm good with the cereal. I began to think, I had lived in the same house with him for months, and not once had I felt tempted by his presence; until now. I shook myself mentally, it must just be that Caroline isn't here.
BJ: Alright I said to her but you don't know what your missing. I 'LOL be right back . I took hold of my towel so it wouldn't slip and embarrass her then went back into my room and put on some shorts. I went to work on the omelet when I came out,throwing in a bit of this and a little of that. It smell delicious to me and I offered her a bite. She shook her head and crunched down on another spoonful of cereal while I sat down with my eggs and we ate. I love to watch people eat and I watched her while I ate . She spilled some of the milk from her spoon and it started to trickle down her chin and I waited to see what she would do . My bet was on the sleeve of her PJ's and not the napkin. My own tongue was at my lip and I was thinking of catching the droplet of milk with my tongue as it fell from her chin. That is how far into watching her I was.
Keely: I was just trying to eat my cereal, don't ask me what BJ was doing; but I felt milk dripping down my chin, and used my spoon to catch it before wiping with the sleeve of my PJ's. Alright, so it seemed that I was paying more attention to him eating than to my cereal. The same seemed true for him, only his food wasn't as messy as mine. I cleaned up after myself, and headed for the couch, tv time.
BJ: She used her spoon, sensible and then used her sleeve. I had been half right. I helped myself to another latte and planned my day. Sleep, no I would call Mer. I had said I would be back yesterday and I hadn't been. Her machine picked up and I told it my plans had changed and that I wasn't sure about return time if she need to she could catch me at the station, or she had my number , I would call next week. That done, I said good night to Keely. It was about 7-7:30 a.m. and I would be up around 1-2pm. I headed for my bed shutting the door. I had just laid down on the bed when I got myself up again and went out to clean up the mess I'd made. That done I told her I was going to try again. I closed the door and was asleep when my head hit the pillow. I dreamed about dripping things.

No comments:

Post a Comment