Saturday, April 03, 2004

Mercedes: When I finally got to go home, there was no sign of BJ, but the answering machine was loaded. BJ had changed his plans, and so I would be alone with Pepper. I still wasn't allowed to do anything though. I decided to cut things off with BJ, he deserved someone not so close to the edge of death, among other things. I got things in order with my lawyer, my will and all the other nonsense that needed to be taken care of before I died. I met BJ in the morning at the station. I wanted to go up the mountain, but I wouldn't be able to climb this time.
BJ : When I came out the door in the morning the sky was a gray color and there was the scent of rain about the air. I thought I would run to the transport station until I saw Mercedes coming towards me. A flood of feeling came with her and I went to meet her. I took her in my arms and noticed that she didn't feel the same to me. I kissed her cheek. She wanted to go up the mountain. She didn't want to climb though she said. I asked if she had been ill and if she was alright and why hadn't she called if something was wrong if not me -Keely?
Mercedes: There wasn't time BJ, I'm just glad that the treatment worked. If it hadn't... I trailed off, and pulled him closer. I've missed you.
Bj: Oh Mer she pulled me close to her and I kissed her deeply. I missed you too Mer. I almost forgot where we were and everything else, when the word treatment worked it's way to brain. What treatment I whispered into her ear, my voice husky.
Mer: Not here BJ. Can we talk somewhere else?
BJ: Sure, ah . We went back inside to one of the private offices I helped her to the couch and sat with her. I didn't actually know if she needed all that help or not but I wasn't taking any chances. I went over to the desk to make sure nothing was on and no one would bother us, then I went back to her on the couch.
Mer: BJ, you've heard of the youth vita serum? I've been using that cream since I was 25, and I don't know exactly what happened, but I woke up one day, it was like I'd never opened the first jar of it all those years ago. I still haven't gotten back to where I was before, The doctor said that I have one more week of recovery, and things should be fine. I don't know if it will happen again, or why it happened; and until next week, there is a huge list of things I'm not allowed to do. I can't work, no sex, he even says that cooking is too stressful.
BJ: When she asked about the serum, I nodded and told her yes I had heard of the youth vita serum. Who has been taking care of you then I asked when she was done?
Mer: I was staying with Russ and Dionne, until yesterday.
BJ: I'll stay with you ! I told her and no arguments, unless you want me to let Keely know what you have been up to. We can go to the mountain when you are better. I only need a few hours besides the working ones. Things will work out just fine and I will be glad to talk to Russ about this if necessary. Alright?
Mer: Alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment