Saturday, April 17, 2004

Keely: I didn't even get a chance to say anything, and BJ had already hung up. He had just left Gram. I grabbed my purse and went to see her. Gram? She was on the couch, not crying, but more like she was in shock. Are you alright gram?
Mer: Keely, Let's go to the spa today. I stood, grabbed my purse, and dragged Keely to the spa. We spent the entire remainder of the day getting facials, and all the other spa type things.
Keely: Gram seemed to be fine. She was handling this really well considering everything that was going on. She would have kept me busy all week, but I did have to work.
Mer: No more work Keely, you need clothes; business suits, shoes, all that stuff. I took her shopping, and when I was done, she had enough clothes for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment