Thursday, April 08, 2004

Dionne: I told you something awful was going to happen. But I never imagined that it would be this!
Russ: De, nothing that awful has happened yet. He is just going to learn to fly right now. If that is the worst that happens there isn't much to worry about.
Dionne: It's too big of an 'if' for my comfort Russ. And it's not the training that scares me. I'm going for a swim, join me?
Russ: Yes, I would love to join you and I know that isn't what you are worried about. Dionne', it won't do you any good to worry. If I thought you worried that much about me every time I went out the door, I would divorce you so you wouldn't have to.
Dionne: Oh thank you Russ, I replied sarcastically and jumped into the pool.
Russ: I dove in after her jump and came up beside her. I took her face in my hands and kissed her mouth.
Dionne: Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment